Friday, September 4, 2009

Baby Update

NO BABY!!!! You're probably waiting for the announcement. Sorry! I've been at 3 cm for weeks now. Getting more effaced. In fact, last Sat, I thought I was in transition- I had lots of pain, nausea, contractions and emotional feelings. After about 5 hours, I felt fine, no baby. Went to Dr. no progression past, 3cm and 60% effacement. It's been a quiet, yet heavy week.

I'm at 3cm and 70% effacement now. So I'm scheduled for induction on Thursday at 6am EST. The good news - when it starts, it will prob go very quickly. I like that, even though the pain is intense, from the beginning.

Isabel is the first name. Working on 2nd. 1 vote only so far for names.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! My sister had her baby today (in Holland, MI). I like Joell.

    ReplyDelete