Saturday, August 22, 2009

Feel Free to go into Labor Anytime. . .

is what the Dr. said.

I'll be 37 weeks on Monday. He doesn't feel the need to have to induce. Baby is not quite as big (still over 50%ile, but not at 90%ile, last weeks ultrasound) as thought to be. So just going to wait until she comes on her own. But will induce at 39 weeks because after that, she'll be estimated to be over 9 lbs.

I was 3 cm dilated 60% effaced on Fri, baby not very low. Could be this week, could be later. Never know. Going to read up. Halfway got my bag ready. Certainly my cord blood collection kit. (Because of Sam, there is a free sibling cord blood donor program that we get to be apart of with Via Cord. Please contact me, if you want to know more about this, or knows someone who needs it. After 5 years, we pay the storage fee, but collection, set up and storage for 1st 5 years are free. We were able to collect for the other 2 and now 4th Carrasco).

I hope I can get some of my family here in time. Now that I'm just a 2.5 hour plane ride away, I hope it is not so much trouble. Most of my team missed Gabi, with her being 3 weeks early and coming so quickly (4 hours), I hope they can reunite for one last community delivery. Been having some contactions this evening and night. Not regular, but certainly noticable.

No comments:

Post a Comment