Friday, August 14, 2009

It's been a while

Well, we made it to NY in one piece and back. It's a 17 hour drive (both ways!) Don't plan on doing that again. Pray we can afford 2.5 hour plane tickets!

Anyway, kids did great on the trip, it just got very long.

Ears are OK, half way through the trip, the other ear started aching, so I just diagnosed myself and gave myself the same ear drops.

Baby is growing. Having contractions. If I'm not induced by the end of August, I'm sure I will deliver by the end of August. Having on-going contractions. Starting to feel like the the last week before Gabi was born. So we will see. Dr will do another ultrasound next week to see size and rate of baby's growth, schedule amnio for lung development and then induce by 37 weeks if all is good.

SOOOOO, lots of work to still do in house to prepare and A NAME TO CHOOSE! We are starting form scratch. I like Isabel(la), but don't LOVE it.

Kids are adjusting well. My energy is just waining so there is not much right now I can do with them. I just save my energy for getting them up and dressed, doing a bit of house work, and getting them fed and cleaned during the day and at night. Rudy does help out, but he is focusing on the job stuff and is limited at times. So Sam has been a tremendous help in making sure no one is getting into anything unsafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment