Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pray for Shelby

Shelby Perkins, whom many of you know, has had sickle cell. She has been extremely lucky where in all her 11 years, has never had a major sickling crisis. This week, I found out from Karyn, that they have been in urgent care numerous times and Shelby has been unable to go to school due to her sickle cell crisis. Karyn has been working with the school nurse as well as the doctors to help Shelby manage this. They also think there's some issue with the kidneys or gall bladder (not sure if related or not). I read alot about this when Shelby was born, but did not stay informed becasue she never had any issues. So I am behind and need to reeducate myself. But please pray for her and her family.

While you are praying, remember to check out caring bridge for Isaiah Medrano, another baby that needs intercession. ( I think his web site is to the right on this blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment