Saturday, August 15, 2009

Will Baby #4 show soon?

Well I woke u at 3:30 am this morning in the mood to clean. Baby's room is NOT together. I moved furniture, organized clothes and diapers (thanks, Sis. Kaia) and unpacked some things we purchased earlier that day from Babies 'R Us. Woke up and started cleaning the bathroom. Didi the kitchen after the Farmer's market. It might mean a baby. But also I am an orderly nut and having the kids here have added lots of clutter, plus the stuff I never really found a place for yet. We are needing some other pieces of furniture (not everything made it to GR) to help organize, but have no funds for that. So am trying to find places for everything, get ready for baby, school for kids, and pack for the hospital, in case that is imminent. But I've certainly had spurts of serious energy!

We'll see if it's a baby or just me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment